The Significance of Digitech Systems
Digitech Systems enables businesses of any size to more effectively and securely manage, retrieve and store information of any kind, including electronic files, paper documents, print stream and even email. By significantly reducing the cost of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems, Digitech Systems has moved ECM from a luxury convenience to an essential element of a well-managed business, while simultaneously creating competitive advantage for its customers and new avenues for revenue. Offering software and services that deliver any document, anywhere, anytime, Digitech Systems is regarded by its customers as the trusted source for storing and providing secure desktop and online access to any information.
Founded in July of 1997 and maintaining profitability since the summer of 1998, Digitech Systems is privately held and based in Greenwood Village, CO.
Product Value & Differentiation
By reinventing ECM as a simple, accessible and cost-effective system that anyone with a computer can easily use, Digitech Systems’ suite of ECM products immediately provides customers with the ability to save time, improve efficiency and have peace of mind when managing corporate information. The Digitech Systems ECM product suite includes:
- ImageSilo® – Provides online information access without additional investment in hardware, software or IT personnel. Changes the economics of ECM with this ultra-secure SaaS system designed to outsource the management of massive amounts of company data.
- PaperVision® Enterprise – Controls access and increases information security using a simple, searchable ECM system that enables companies to store and manage any information and improve business processes.
- PaperVision« Capture ľ Brings an unprecedented level of efficiency and power to document capture and indexing, because it works with virtually any scanner, implements any custom process and tracks any statistic.
- PaperVision® Message Manager – Captures email messages automatically in a secure ECM system, index messages for faster retrieval and apply user-defined rules to govern where and which messages are stored. FREE with PaperVision Enterprise or ImageSilo.
- PaperVision® Enterprise WorkFlow – Makes standard business practices easy to execute and easy to manage by automatically routing documents altering users of pending work items and tracking progress step by step.
- PaperVision® Enterprise Report Management – Processes, organizes, indexes and displays print streams in easy-to-read electronic reports. Makes data more accessible and easier to manage with the ability to print, fax and distribute in an electronic format.
- PaperFlow™ – One of the most powerful, complete and full-featured production-level document capture and indexing systems on the market.
End Users Implication Samples
Digitech Systems creates an immediate competitive advantage.
Example: Of which bank would you rather be a customer—a bank that can pull any statement, any cancelled check,
any past transaction for you in a matter of seconds, or one that needs 1-2 weeks to get information to you?
Digitech Systems frees organizations from the arduous and time-consuming process of managing volumes of information and saves considerable amounts of time and money. From reports to customer data, handwritten notes to electronic files, providing immediate, secure and organized access to information on both public and private networks is an easy and cost-effective means for eliminating the need for a virtual private network.
Leadership is Everything
The Digitech Systems leadership team is built of seasoned executives and technologists from Microsoft and AT&T Wireless:
- Scott Matthews – Chief Technology Officer, Chairman of the Board, Founder
- HK Bain – Chief Executive Officer, President, Member of the Board of Directors
- John Gabriel – Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Board of Directors